Tuesday, September 1, 2009

i've got a scrabble word checker named after me.

sort of. and it's now in the sidebar. hehe.

this saturday i'll be at marina square with my mate bob dylan for my first ever scrabble tournament. hope we don't get slaughtered too badly. 25 minutes to play 12 words means about 2 minutes a turn, which is really different to what we've been doing, taking 10 minutes or so trying to find 7, 8 letter words and constantly referring to my outdated scrabble dictionary. wow how are we going to survive without it! i can't even remember all the 2 letter words. aa ab ad ae ag ah ai al am an ar as at aw ax ay aargh.

holy crap i just typed aargh into the word checker and it's a word. holy crap.

who knows. i might have undiscovered potential in this sport. yeah scrabble should be an olympic sport.


now you know how i'll be spending my time while waiting for hours for my turn to shoot some figure 11 targets tomorrow. sian. it's good to have bob dylan with me. he can play his anti-war songs to the tune of exploding gunpowder in the backdrop. heh. if only. cuz i've yet to actually hear the dude sing yet.

No comments: