Saturday, May 24, 2008

home

He calls me to the ocean
Takes me wandering through the street
A restless imagination
But for now, I move my feet on the ground
'Cause I feel like going home

it's always soooo nice to be home.

I can float above the ceiling
I like drifting through the air
I tend to lose my concentration
But right now the clouds don't appeal to much
I feel like going home

i hate it when people argue. i can understand the motivation to win an argument, but i never see the need for anyone to get so worked up that they begin shouting at each other in aggression.

Sometimes late at night
While runnin' from the rain
Running from the voices
Filling up my brain
Now I wish they'd leave me alone
And let me be
To go off on my own
Let me be to go home
I feel like going home

-yo la tengo.

i hate it when we argue at the dinner table.

No comments: